Notice for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff members, we have enacted new, temporary policies to aid in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
***If you or anyone in your household have a fever or respiratory symptoms, or might have been exposed to someone with the Coronavirus, please immediately self-quarantine and call our office to reschedule your appointment.***
If you have an upcoming appointment:
- Only the patient being treated may enter the building; guests can wait in the car
- Prepare to be screened prior to entering our main office
- Immediately notify our staff if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or may have been exposed to COVID-19
- You may be required to wear a facemask
Until further notice:
- We will not longer be open Saturdays. If you have a scheduled appointment, you will be contacted by our office to reschedule
- We will not be performing elective surgeries. If you have a scheduled surgery within the next two weeks, you will be contacted by our office to reschedule
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call our office at 770-227-5505.
For more information and the latest updates on COVID-19, visit www.cdc.gov
We appreciate your support through this difficult time and thank you for helping keep our patients and staff safe.